Thursday, July 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

So I was pretty lost on what to write about for Friday Favorites.  This week has been uneventful and all about birthday party planning.  I'll recap that after Hallie's party.  I headed over to Kelly's Korner to see what SUYL was for this week.  Well darn, I don't make or sell anything.  But then I had a thought.  I might not make anything, but I know some pretty awesome people that do.  So this Friday Favorites is all about those people.

ONE I love ChiTownBoutique on Etsy.  They have tons of cute shirts for little girls.  I've always had a pleasant experience when ordering from them.  Here are a few of our ChiTownBoutique purchases.





TWO I have used Andrea Jackson for several custom items.  She is great to work with, and the quality is great. 

 


  

 




THREE When we go to Disney, I like for the kids to wear Disney related outfits.  Bryson's at that age that he doesn't like to wear Mickey shirts.  For our last trip, I found some shirts that had enough cool factor for him.  

Anybody know what song this shirt was based off...haha.  This shirt was made by The Stitch Wench.  She made us several shirts.  I was pleased with all of them. 

This shirt came from weluvdizne on Etsy.  Bryson loves Duck Dynasty, so this shirt was right up his alley.



FOUR Am I the only one having Christmas thoughts?  I bought these labels before from PaperJacks Paper Ribbon on Etsy.  They are cute, easy, and don't require a lot of time, and during the Christmas season, that's a bonus! 



FIVE I found the cutest thing for our elf on the shelf, Buddy.  How stinkin cute is that little shirt?!?!  I have not ordered one yet, but I have inquired on how to order.  Hopefully, I'll hear something soon from Perfectly Paisley Designs.


Who do you know that makes awesome things?

Linking up with
Friday Favorites


Kelly's Korner SUYL

4 comments:

  1. What does the duck say! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Love the elf on the shelf's own little t-shirt! Please, Please, Please when you find out about the details be sure to share! We have two elves, Snowflake & Skippy! So much fun and my girls would die over the elves wearing a personalized shirt!!!
    You're kids are adorable.
    Stopping by from the link up.
    XOXO,
    April
    www.lifeinbucklesberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Christmas!! :-)

    Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,
    Thanks for sharing the information on that Elf shirt. I would love to order one also. Problem is, I am not on Facebook. Would you happen to have a e mail contact?

    Thanks so much!

    Florence

    ReplyDelete