Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Five


Woohoo!!  It's finally Friday.  Here are some my favorites from this week.

ONE I'm in full birthday planning mode.  Hallie's birthday party is in a couple of weeks.  The birthday girl wants a frozen party, so that's what she's getting.  I am so excited to have booked Anna and Elsa for a visit during the party.  I can't wait to see her face.  These lovely ladies are from Once Upon a Party NWA.


TWO And with the upcoming birthday means the binky fairy is coming for a visit.  We decided that 3 years old was our cutoff for the binky.  Hallie mainly uses it at night, nap time, and in the car (because driving is annoying enough without a crying, whiny toddler).  I'm praying that this will be an easy transition.  I did cold turkey with Bryson when he turned three.  He surprising did better than I thought he would.  But he is a lot more laid back than his stubborn, strong willed sister.


THREE Bryson and I have started a notebook where we write letters and questions to each other.  One of the questions I recently asked was what is the one thing you couldn't live without.  His response was God.  Melts my heart.  Some times I question my mothering skills and think of all the things I need to improve.  But it's moments like this that let me know I am doing something right.  Oh, and sister got a hold of the notebook and scribbled all over it. 


FOUR I have been wanting some new tennis shoes lately.  And quite frankly, I think I deserve them for all the hard work I've been putting in at the gym.  When Sheaffer posted these shoes, I knew they were "the ones".  I cannot wait to get them!!!

 FIVE I giggled when I saw this.  Yep, this is me.  Well, expect maybe I've owned over 2 million.



3 comments:

  1. I loved all your five moments! Your little girl is just too cute! Funny story about binkies, my mom snipped the tip of mine and told me they "stopped working" when I was too old for them. I think the binky fairy is much cuter! And your little boy with needing God, so precious. So so precious! :) And I cracked up over the bobby pin e-card! SO TRUE! Haha

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this list!!!! I completely agree with that bobby pin/ponytail holder statement!! Where do they go??? Your daughter is gonna flip! Those Frozen girls look great!! Thanks for linking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ecard at the end cracked me up and I can't wait to see pics from the Frozen party! She's going to FLIP!!!
    Thanks so much for linking up! :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete