Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Weekend Moments

We did not have any plans for the weekend, but we it turned out to be a fun and productive weekend.  Friday night, the hubby and I decided to go out to eat and to a movie.  I'm so thankful for parents that can keep the kids last minute for an impromptu date. 

We ate at Longhorn's to use the gift card that I tried to use at the wrong restaurant a couple weeks ago.  The only picture I took was of the menu #bloggerfail.  I was so impressed by the little chalkboard section on the menu.  Hubby did not get as excited as I did about it.  He said I'm easily amused.  #itsthelittlethings



Saturday morning, I put out some Easter decorations.  Decorating is not a strong point of mine.  I'm very unoriginal and tend to copy others. #imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.  Most of my inspiration is in this post.




I decided not to decorate for St. Patrick's Day since it's so close to Easter this year.  But I just had to put out this Shamrock hand art that the kids made last year. 


While I decorated, the kids kept busy decorating gingerbread houses.  Yes, decorating gingerbread houses.  #betterlatethannever


In the afternoon, Hallie and I headed to Target for me to pick up a few deals with coupons.  Our tradition is to head to the toy isle before checking out.  This keeps her occupied while I make sure I have all my coupons, cartwheel, and mobile coupons in order. 


After church on Sunday, we ate at our regular Mexican restaurant.  Hallie was super excited that her cousin, Brianna, joined her.  


We gave Brianna a little gift, and she loved it.  This cuff is from Little Bits of Grace.  I love Farmgirl Paints cuffs as well.  However, they are not always open for orders.  I was very pleased with Little Bits of Grace and would definitely buy from them again. 



Bryson had a friend come home with us from church.  As usual, he protests my pictures.  #takelessonsfromyourfriend 



No comments:

Post a Comment