Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend Moments

It was a weekend packed full of fun.  We headed to Oklahoma City for Bryson's birthday celebration. He got 4 tickets to a OKC Thunder game.  We picked him and one of his friends up from school about 1:00 to head out west.

Before the game started, we ate at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.  We (hubby and I) were not impressed with the food or the service, but these boys were too thrilled to care.


Silly boys about to enter the arena.


To say they were excited is an understatement.


It was a good game.  Unfortunately our Thunder lost.  It was a close game and came down to one shot made in the last 10 seconds.  After the game, the boys enjoyed making a free throw shot on the court.  


The boys went swimming once we got back to the hotel.


They worked up an appetite.  We had pizza delivered at midnight, and everyone went to sleep shortly after. 


The next morning, they headed down to the pool for some more swimming.


After their morning swim, we checked out to head to Dave & Busters.  I made them take a detour to Lush.  We do not have a Lush anywhere near us, and I have been wanting to try some bath bombs.  I was really impressed with the size.  I have considered purchasing them online before.  They are much bigger in person than they look online. 


I also got some carrot bubble bars.  Too cute to pass up!


I also made a quick run into Altar'd State, another store that we do not have.  I took a couple of pictures of things that I really liked.  I was in a rush and couldn't tell if I really wanted them or if they would be an impulse buy.  I figured if I really wanted them, I could always order online.  I'm still loving the shirt.  I think the large teacups are adorable.  But if I'm being honest, I probably would not use one very much.



While I browsed quickly in Altar'd State, the boys found a video game to occupy their time.  


After our short trip to the mall, we made our way to Dave and Busters where the boys were in heaven.




After Dave & Busters, we headed home. Hallie, Bryson, and I all enjoyed our own bath bomb that night. After smelling fabulous and sparkling from our baths, we plopped down on the couch and watched The Good Dinosaur.  


Sunday was low key.  We headed to church and out to eat.  The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and preparing for the week.    


No comments:

Post a Comment