Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday - Favorites

It's Friday...Woohoo!  Linking up with 5 on Friday with a favorites edition.


(ONE) Favorite clothes for Hallie.  I've been searching for outfits for our upcoming family pics.  I'm going for simple, classy, and cute.  I'm pretty sure I've found part of Hallie's outfit.  I'm in love with this top!


(TWO) Favorite outfit I wore this week.  Don't mind the selfie in the bathroom at work. I love this outfit because it's not only cute, but comfortable too.  I always get lots of compliments when I wear this shirt, and the pants were less than $12 at Wal-Mart.  I don't usually look at clothes when I go to Wal-Mart because I'm usually on a mission to get groceries and get in and out as quickly as possible.  So glad I took time to look.  Might need to look more often.


(THREE) Favorite post this week.  I seriously felt like I could have wrote this post.  She wrote exactly how I feel.


(FOUR) Favorite idea.  I absolutely hate our pots and pans drawer.  There is no organization.  I saw this, and I HAVE to do.


(FIVE) Favorite new app.  I love that you can insert links.  The app does cost money.  I think it's worth the $1.99.  Oh, and don't mind the 63 updates I need to do.



Also linking up with Lindsey and Jennie for Friday Favorites.
 
FollowtheRuels

No comments:

Post a Comment