Thursday, September 5, 2013

Midweek Randoms

Linking up with Megan for Midweek Randoms

  • I am stressing about Halloween.  We usually know what we are going to wear months in advance.  We always go with a theme.  Harry Potter, pirates, and Super Mario are just a few we have done.  I have no idea what we are going to wear this year.  Bryson has no idea what he wants to be.  He just keeps saying he wants to be something that looks real.   Hopefully I can get some ideas on Pinterest.  Here we are last year.

  • My niece got engaged this week.  Seriously, how can I be old enough to have an engaged niece!?!?  I'm happy for her and wish her the best.  I can't wait to start planning a wedding shower.  Oh, wait maybe I should ask first...hehe.  I would like to get her a engagement gift.  Any ideas?

  • I got two books in Branson this past weekend that I think are just great.  They are not books you read, but books you fill out.  I got one where you fill in things your kids say that you want to remember.  The other one I got was a bucket list book.  It has a place to write down 100 bucket list items.  Then it has a page to record the details about the bucket list item once you do it.  I don't like the Branson Zipline on the cover, so I plan on cover that up with something cute. 


  • This is the first time in 7 years that I have not participated in the local semi-annual kids consignment sale.  It actually feels great.  I wasn't stressed about getting everything tagged.  This is a picture of me and my bff waiting and sweating in line last year.  It was so stinkin hot last year!
  • This bowl of candy was in our church classroom.  I gasped when I seen it.  Do you see what's wrong? Mixing candy is one of my pet peeves.  Chocolate, mints, and fruity candy should not be mixed.  The chocolate starts tasting minty or fruity.  I seriously wanted to separate the candy, but I refrained.

  • I got Hallie some cute clothes from the Matilda Jane release on Tuesday. She is set for fall. Now, I just need to work on my fall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment