Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Recap



The weekend was a little busy, but I enjoyed every minute of it.  

I started the weekend with a long overdue hair appointment.  I went darker with the highlights and I’m a liking.  In the afternoon, I went to the movies with Sarah and Elaine.  Originally, we were going to see The Heat, but the theater was no longer playing that movie in the afternoon.  So, we saw this movie instead….



I read some stuff about the movie before we went and wasn’t for sure if I would like it.  But the other girls wanted to watch it and I didn’t want to be a party pooper.  I was actually surprised.  I laughed constantly.  After Hallie went to bed Friday night, David and I started watching Boardwalk Empire from the beginning.  We continued watching episodes during naptime on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday morning was chill.  In the afternoon, I went school shopping for Bryson.  Hallie is getting easier to take shopping…thank the Lord.  At the mall, we ate some yummy Blazin Burrito.  I let her play some energy off.  She rode the little carousel and we got ice cream.  It was a nice mommy/daughter time. 


After church on Sunday we went to grandma’s to celebrate my brother’s birthday.  Then, we headed to meet Hallie’s preschool teachers.  I ended the night with Bryson painting my fingernails.  The boy has been asking to paint my nails for days.  So, I said what the heck.



No comments:

Post a Comment