Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday, David and I took off work to take the little Miss to see Sesame Street Live in Tulsa. We had a great time. There were wooden characters setup in the lobby area. They each had a button that when pushed the character would talk. She loved them, but in true toddler form she did not love waiting in line for them.






I loved watching her face as the show started and the curtains opened and all the characters were on stage. Her jaw dropped and her eyes got big in amazement. Then she started to point at the characters. She was in heaven.





I wonder if she was dreaming of Sesame Street on the way home.





Friday night, the kids stayed with mamaw while we used up a gift card to Red Lobster...yuck. I do not like seafood, but I do go every once in a while to please the hubby. I’ve had some of their steak and chicken dinners, which are subpar in my opinion, but I guess there specialty is seafood.


Saturday and Sunday were typical weekend days. Saturday morning I went walking with some ladies from church. Sunday we went to church. We watched Parental Guidance and Medea Witness Protection this weekend. I enjoyed Parental Guidance, but hubby says that is two hours of his life he will never get back. And in between all that, we did the typical weekend household chores….laundry, mow, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment