Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Midweek Randoms



Linking up with Megan today.  This is my first link up ever.  I’m new to this, so hopefully I get it right.  If I don’t get it right, please feel free to help.
  • Dog update.  The dog is so cute, sweet, and great with the kids.  However, we do have a problem.  She chews EVERYTHING.  I understand the shoes we leave on the deck.  But the plastic box on the house covering the outlet???  I need to do some googling to figure out how to get her to stop.  Oh, and we do have tons of chew toys out there for her, so it’s not like she doesn’t have something to chew on.                                                                                                  
  • I have read about monthly subscription boxes for kids on several blogs.  I always thought what a great idea, but they seemed too young for Bryson.  So, I went on a search for a box I thought an 8 year old boy would like.  And I found the perfect box or at least I hope I did.  We’ll see when the first one arrives.  We subscribed to The Magic School Bus Monthly Science Kits.  I haven’t told him.  He’s going to be super excited when it gets here.

 

  • The hubby’s garden is doing great.  I am so proud of him.  Last year was our first garden and it was a flop.  This year he did a regular garden and straw bale gardening.  I really need to take a pic.  We have lots of tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, and peppers.  Speaking of peppers, I came across this the other day on Pinterest.  I thought it was hilarious!
 

  • This morning.  Love these two!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment