Thursday, August 21, 2014

Friday Five Favorites

TGIF!!!  The first week with both kids back in school has worn us out.  We're slowly getting back into the routine.  

ONE I came across this prayer journal while clicking through some of last week's link ups.  I added it to my favorite items on Etsy as something to consider buying.  Well, since then I have ordered it.  I am super excited to get it because not only did I think it was something I would like, but I feel like I was led to buy it.



Saturday night, I couldn't sleep.  I began reading because this usually makes me tired.  The book was Praying Circles Around Your Children.  I came to a chapter titled The 2nd Circle: Making Prayer Lists.  After reading the chapter, I thought I really should buy that journal.  We got up Sunday and headed to church.  The church service was titled Don't Forget: Your List.  Then, I was like...Ok, I got YOU.  I NEED to buy the prayer journal.  I also bought a couple extra as gifts.  Can't wait to get them!


TWO I've been working on getting sister's closet fall ready.  I found some cute jeggings that match skinny pants I already have.  Matching mommy/daughter outfits....that is cute, right?

Target

Old Navy




THREE I know we are totally late to the game, but we have finally signed up for this......




My to watch list includes this......


And this......



FOUR I traded in my Simplified Planner for a planner from Target.  I really tried to like the Simplified Planner.  It's a great product.  It's just not for me.  I need a bigger monthly view.  If anyone is wanting to try the Simplified Planner, I will mail you mine.  Of course, you'll only be able to use it until the end of the year.  But it could give someone the chance to see if they like it before purchasing it.





FIVE Sister had school pictures already on Tuesday.  I think she looked super cute.  I may be biased :)




Linking up with
Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci

Friday Favorites with Amanda
Oh, Hey Friday! with Karli
The Weekend Blog Party with Paula







14 comments:

  1. Love the Target planner! I'll look for that! I'd love to try the Simplified Planner! I'll gladly pay the shipping! :) I keep a prayer journal too. It is so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I sent you an email. Send me address and it's yours :)

      Delete
  2. This is my email.. alexandjenny@juno.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the planner!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    I would love if you would stop by and linkup with me today!
    -Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Link-Up! My hubby and I were quite late to the Netflix trend as well and just signed up a few months ago! I did watch all the seasons of Scandal and it was great...you just have to get through the first 2 or 3 episodes (they were a bit slow) but it really picks up in the second half of the first season! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I can already tell I'm going to have to limit my Netflix time...haha

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the prayer journal!!! And have got to start watching Scandal ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm torn on which series to start first....haha

      Delete
  6. I would totally rock matching leggings with a mini!! And you will love Scandal and OITNB! Have fun watching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you have to show me that prayer journal???? I am a total sucker for those kinds of things and I love love love it. I might have to order one now. How did you find it? Etsy is such a dangerous place for me... Thanks for linking up at That Friday Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I actually found the prayer journal through a blog hop, but honestly can't remember which one.

      Delete
  8. My next thing to watch on Netflix is Scandal. I keep hearing how good it is.

    xx
    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete