Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday





I'm joining Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for their very first What's Up Wednesday link-up!


What we're eating this week

Eggs, eggs, and more eggs.  Our chickens have really picked up the production.  We have had brinner, boiled eggs, and egg salad. 


The garden is also coming along.  Hallie had the first sample of broccoli.


What I'm reminiscing about
 
All the good memories from my Grandparent's house that burned this past weekend.  

What I'm loving

My new canvas I ordered from Easy Canvas.  I'm hoping to make a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend for some new accessories for the mantel. 


What we've been up to

The usual....laundry, school work, t-ball practice, playing outside, etc. 

What I'm dreading

Getting my car tags renewed on Friday.


What I'm working on


Planning our Disney trip.  We have a cruise and park trip planned for October.  This week marked our 180 days out, which is when advanced dining reservations must be made for those hard to get restaurants. 

What I'm excited about

Having Fridays off soon!

What I'm watching/reading
 
My guilty pleasure, Teen Mom.  I can't help it.


What I'm listening to

Anything and everything.  I taught a cycling class on Monday.  I try to incorporate all genres of music to satisfy the whole class.  My list of motivating country songs is short.  I need more ideas.  So far, I've been relying on my girl Miranda.   

What I'm wearing

It's been raining quite a bit.  I've been taking advantage of it and wearing my Hunter boots as often as I can.  


What I'm doing this weekend
 
Working Hallie's school carnival. 

What I'm looking forward to next month
  
Hallie's first tee ball game, Bryson's field day and awards assembly, school getting out, and Cinco De Mayo. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Hump Day!
































1 comment:

  1. Love your canvas! In Indiana we renew our plates through the mail. Much better than sitting at the DMV!

    ReplyDelete