Thursday, April 23, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!  Linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci  and sharing my favorite moments and things from the week.

ONE

After reading Amy's post on the dresses she found at Walmart for her girls, I made a mental note to look the next time I went grocery shopping.  I found this cute cheetah dress.  Perfect match for her black cat shoes!!






TWO

This shirt I bought myself from The Uptown Girl Boutique





THREE

I am knee deep in planning our Disney trip, and that makes this girl happy.  Earlier this week, I shared ways we are saving for the trip




FOUR

My favorite girl looking super cute before school.




FIVE

My favorite boy working on a school project.  






SIX

I had lots of fun activities planned this week for Earth Day, but Hallie's allergies kicked in, and we were not able to go outside.  We were able to make a dirt cake.  The kids enjoyed taste testing while making the cake.  I'm hoping we can get her allergies under control so that we can do our activities this weekend. 





Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Your sweet girl is going to be adorable in that cheetah dress and her kitty shoes! The dirt cake looks yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Found you through the Friday Favorites link up!!! That dress with those shoes is perfection!!! We just got back from Disney (about a month ago) and I blogged about all the things we did there- you'll have to check out my posts! Two of my three girlies made worms in dirt this week at daycare! A perfect Earth day activity! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend Holly is always scoring cute stuff at Walmart too...I never think to go there!!! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete