Thursday, April 30, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!  Linking up with AndreaErica, and Narci and sharing some of my favs from this week.

I was in need of some new black flat sandals.  I took advantage of the Loft 50% off everything sale.  I bought these sandals and a shirt.  




I have been busy this week working on a vacation to our favorite place...Disney.  This week I was able to make our advance dining reservations.  I am super excited that I was able to get a reservation to Cinerella's Royal Table.  Now to find the perfect princess dress for Hallie!    




My favorite boy is always making me proud.  He came home with his midterm this week....  straight A's.  He is determined to get a plus beside each of those A's.  I love that he is such a hard worker and determined.  He also got chosen to apply to be an ambassador next year. #proudmomma   




My favorite girl got to wear one of her favorite dresses.  Between the my little ponies and the twirl factor, she was in Heaven.  




When she got home from school, Daddy drew her a my little pony to match her dress.




I subbed a cycling class on Monday.  I have taken cycling classes for years, but never taught.  I had lots of fun teaching and received several compliments.  The instructor I subbed for will be leaving soon.  I am super excited because I have been given the opportunity to take her place.  Now to start looking into getting certified.  
  



I shared a Cinco De Mayo post on Wednesday that included this little humor.  I couldn't help but post it again. 




Happy Friday!  Hope everyone enjoys the weekend!





3 comments:

  1. Yay for a good deal from Loft and a great report card! And planning your Disney trip. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with it. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting about the cycling class....do it girl! Think of all the lives you could touch while getting a workout in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting about the cycling class - what a cool opportunity. Even more exciting about Disney!! My girls are 3 & 1 and we want to go in a couple of years- I know they will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete