Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What We Have Been Up To - Short & Sweet Version

I have been super busy with work lately due to the corporate tax deadline on 9/15.  I haven't had time to blog in over week, but I want to make sure to document what we've been up to.    



Bryson was challenged and participated in the ALS ice bucket challenge.  He challenged his Papa.



Hallie really loves some ranch.


And she’s entertained by greeting cards.  It's the small things, right?



Cuties before church.

She loves this dog from Cracker Barrell.  Think we found our first Christmas present for her. 



Bryson drinks fancier drinks than me.


Hallie had her first dentist appointment.  She did good and no cavities...yippee!!



I won a clock at a work luncheon.  Can't you see my excitement???  Haha.  It just might be a re-gift.  Ok, it's really not that bad, but I'd much rather have won the cash prices or gift certificates to local boutiques.  Oh, and apparently I don't know how to hold the clock facing the camera.


First Fall décor was put out.  Hopefully, I'll get the rest up this weekend. 


Took my niece out to eat.  Hallie LOVES her.


Sassy pants before church.


Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.  During the gun game, Hallie told me to scoot back because it was dangerous.  Silly girl. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment