Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday evening we headed to a local restaurant to take advantage of their Free Pie Friday.  Their butterfinger pie is to die for.  After eating, we headed to the high school football game.  We enjoyed watching my niece cheer.  Hallie had fun pointing her out and waving at her from the stands.




We also watched one of Bryson's classmates/family friends sing the Star Spangled Banner with the choir before the game.


Unfortunately, Hallie didn't have her nap which means there is no way she could hang the whole game.  We ended up leaving after halftime.

The kiddos and I spent Saturday morning lounging around the house and doing chores while the hubby worked on building our new deck.  Once it warmed up, I let the kids burn off some energy with some water play with the water hose.

In the evening, the hubby tagged in, and I enjoyed a little girl time with my BFF.  We hit some of our favs....Chick-fil-a, TJ Maxx, and Target.  I bought a shirt from TJ Maxx, but I'm still not 100% about it.  It may be going back.


Target is already putting out Christmas stuff, and I'm making a mental photo note of things I might need to go back and buy....like this joy sign.


We went to church Sunday morning and enjoyed our favorite Mexican restaurant afterwards.  I love getting pics of the kids dressed up on Sunday.  Mainly because that is the only time I can get a picture of Bryson in something other than athletic wear.

     




Happy Monday!  We're looking forward to a short work week and heading out of town to go watch Frozen Disney on Ice and visit some family.











No comments:

Post a Comment