Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  Linking up with AndreaErica, and Narci and sharing some of my favs from this week.  

Fourth of July is one of my favorites!  We always have a celebration with family involving fireworks, food, and fun.  Last year, we teamed up for some friendly competition.  I've been researching on Pinterest for some new games this year.  I'm super excited.  It's going to be a blast.    



We are already starting on #1 (dress appropriately).  My favorite girl in some red, white, and blue.


One of my favorite things to do is plan our vacations.  I've been watching airfare prices.  Sadly, they just keep going up.  I bit the bullet and bought our tickets.  It feels good to get one more thing out of the way.  Up next is getting the kids' passports.  


We are starting to see the fruits of hubby's labor.  Fresh eggs are one of my favs.  I can't wait for the corn to come in.  


Finally being able to enjoy the pool this week has been one of my favorites.  Even though I think I may be waterlogged, I'm looking forward to our water park visit on Friday.  



Happy Friday!!  

5 comments:

  1. Disney Cruise! How fun is that going to be?!?! Pool and popsicles are always a favorite around here as well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ones are so adorable ;) The cruise will be a blast !!! Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man the Disney cruise will be amazing! Excited for your family.

    Can't believe it's 4th of July next weekend!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney Cruise! Ahh, we're doing this with our baby turns 3! She is going to flip out! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures in this post! Have a great weekend :) - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete