Thursday, October 30, 2014

Friday Five Favorites

Linking up with AndreaErica, and Narci and sharing some of my favs from this week.



ONE

This week, we bought this roller coaster from an acquaintance.  The kids have been playing with it every evening.  They both have been enjoying it.  I would highly recommend this toy.  You know, Christmas is coming up.  












TWO

Speaking of Christmas and toys, I bought Hallie some magformers on the Discovery Channel Store for Christmas.   I have heard lots of moms say it is one of their kid's favorite toy.  The reviews on Amazon are really good.  If you're looking to purchase these for your kiddos, check at the Discovery Channel Store.  They have the magformers on sale for $24.98.  For price comparison, Amazon's price is currently $40.36.  




THREE

And to help with your Christmas shopping funds, make sure you are using Walmart's Savings Catcher App.  I know I have mentioned this before, but it's worth mentioning again.  I am currently up to $43.03.  Here's my little tip.  You can enter up to 7 receipts a week.  Take advantage of that.  I tell family and friends about the app.  Then I ask if they will give me their receipts if they don't plan on entering their receipts.  You don't actually need the receipt in hand.  You just need the numbers above the bar code.  My mother in law that lives in Nashville will text me a picture of the numbers on  the receipt.

  
 

FOUR

I participated in a scarf exchange and received my scarf earlier this week.  This scarf is so soft and leopard.  Need I say more.  This scarf would also make a great Christmas gift.  This scarf can be order from here. 






FIVE

Confession time.  I am not a lover of Starbucks.  There, I said it.  I HATE coffee and anything that has the slightest taste of coffee.  I attended a scarf exchange with friends at Starbucks.  I did my research before going and had a list of non coffee drinks to pick from.  I ordered the caramel apple spice.  Oh my goodness!  It was delicious.  It is a perfect cold weather drink.  I also think my kids would enjoy it.  I might make it a goal to try each drink that is on my list.  


Happy Friday!  Looking forward to reading everyone's favorites.      

3 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks for the Magformer rec! I bought a set for the kid (and my husband who will probably enjoy them even more) for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge starbucks coffee fan either even though I love coffee! My favorite drink is the peach green tea lemonade...yum...may have to run by on my lunch hour now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like your scarf! I was SO tempted to buy one for myself, but I held off....but I'm thinking I need it!!! I may have worn one (not yours) around Nordstrom while I shopped!

    ReplyDelete