Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Pajamas

I LOVE me some holiday pj's!  I may have already been scoping out some Christmas jammies ;)  Hallie has 2 pairs of Halloween jammies that we have been rotating the last month.  Bryson thinks he's too cool for holiday jammies.  However, he does oblige me once a year and wears Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve night. 

I’m linking up with AshleyDarci and Natasha and sharing Hallie's Halloween pajamas. 

 


Kitty pajamas from Old Navy

Meow

Crazy prebrush hair


Rise and shine kitty

 


 Ghost pajamas from Gap

Fake sleeping


 There she is


BOO

 





3 comments:

  1. She certainly looks like she is having fun with her Halloween pj photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute ghost pajamas from the Gap! They had such cute jammies for girls this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute jammies!!! And I'm with you on the Christmas PJ hunt already!

    ReplyDelete