Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scarf Exchange


I was excited to get to participate in the Scarf Swap this year hosted by Chelsea at The Perfect Catch blog.


I was partnered with the adorable Kim at the A Beagle and A Little Baby blog.  She is so sweet and has the cutest little boy, Jack. 

Kim sent a very soft leopard scarf that I absolutely love.  Now, if the weather would just cooperate, I could put this pretty little thing on.  Kim went above and beyond by including some Halloween crafts for the kiddos.  Seriously, how sweet was that!  


Thanks so much Kim!  You did an amazing job.  And thank you Chelsea for hosting.  I had fun participating. 


2 comments:

  1. Love that animal print scarf! I agree with you that the weather needs to start cooperating with us. Doesn't it know we have cute scarves to wear! Thank you for participating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love your scarf. I hope it gets cooler soon! Have a great Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete