Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nashville Recap Part 3

On Saturday we went to Disney on Ice - Frozen.  Hallie has a real nice Elsa crown from the Disney store, but she insisted on wearing the cheap plastic crown, probably from the Dollar Store.  Oh well, the Queen knows what she wants...haha.  She was in a horrible mood due to the lack of naps the couple of days before.  She refused to look at me and take a smiling picture #threenager.  I managed to snick a picture while she was drinking her overpriced snowcone. 




And to keep from hearing her constant whining, we let her stuff her face with overpriced cotton candy #keepinitreal




Once the show started, she was in a much better mood.












Bryson thought he was too old cool to attend Disney on Ice.  After the show, he did admit that it was pretty awesome. 




After the show, we headed back to the in-laws house.  I struggled to get the worst sleep ever Hallie to to take a nap.  She finally caved, thank goodness.  She woke up in a much better mood.  Hubby and I had a little date night while the in-laws watched the kids.  We went to the Chop House.  I was not impressed.  Then, we enjoyed a little shopping.

Sunday morning we headed out around 9:00.  Bryson requested Mexican for lunch.  I used Yelp and Urban Spoon to find what was nearby.  We stopped at El Amigo Feliz in Hazen, AR.  I ordered a coke, and the waitress informed me that they only have Mexican coke.  So, I got to experience my first Mexican coke.  I couldn't really tell much difference from the American coke.   
  



The kids were being rambunctious trying to burn off some energy.  Thank goodness there was a football game on.  The kids weren't any louder than the spectators yelling at the TV.    




Hallie insisted on putting her Elsa dress on before hitting the road again.  Hey, whatever makes the trip easier, more quite, and less whining. 




We got home around 6:00.  We had an awesome weekend, but we were ready to get back into our own beds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment