Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Weekend Recap

I picked Bryson up from school on Friday.  We enjoyed some Sonic milkshakes for the second Friday in a row.  That might just become a tradition.  We headed to Ulta to get me a new flat iron since my Chi broke.  He found a crazy looking hair dryer. 


After getting my new flat iron, we headed next door to Kirkland's.  They had so much cute fall and Halloween stuff.  I think Bryson had just as much fun as me looking around.    


He found this chicken sign that he thought we should get since we have chickens.  It didn't make it home with us, but I'm seriously thinking about going back to get it. 

 

And while I get the chicken sign, I should probably just go ahead and pick up one of these monogram pumpkin signs.  
   

Even though we were just running errands, I enjoyed spending a little quality time with just my boy.   

Saturday morning we had a play date at a park.  I didn't get any pictures, but the kids had fun and got to ride a little train.

That evening, we attended a birthday party for my best friend's twins.  Hallie was taking this game pretty serious.  Anytime the tongue comes out, you know there is some serious concentration going on. 


She did slow down enough while taking a bathroom break to get a picture in her cute maxi skirt.  


Sunday morning, we went to church and then to our usual Mexican restaurant.  We spent the rest of Sunday prepping for the upcoming week.   


No comments:

Post a Comment