It's been forever since I've blogged any goals. This month seemed like the perfect time to start back up. The kids are back in school. We are working on a routine. It's almost like a fresh start. I decided not to go too crazy with goals and stick to things that need to be done, instead of things I would like to do.
Several goals are related to our upcoming Disney trip in October. I would like to be prepared and not wait until the last minute.
- start packing for Disney
- start on our Disney cruise fish extender gifts
- setup a time to speak with Bryson's teachers about his school work while on vacation
- Get a new phone. It's sad, but I use my phone to take all my pictures. I even have a nice Cannon with a couple of lenses. It's just so darn convenient to use the phone. If I'm going to use my phone for pictures, I would like to upgrade for better quality.
- Purchase or make Halloween costumes. We would do this any year. However, this year we will be using our costumes during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party.
- Start logging food in MyFitnessPal. I really slacked last month, and I can tell. I would like to drop some pounds before our trip just so I can gain it all back on the cruise haha.
- Vet checkup for Sadie
- Take my vehicle in for recalls
- Enjoy our annual trip to the fair