Friday, March 6, 2015

March Goals



Oh blogging, how I’ve missed you!  Work has been super, crazy busy due to a company spin off.  I’m hesitant to say I’m caught up because every time I think I’m caught up….BAM, I’m putting out 20 fires.  I have so much catching up on documenting what’s been going on with our crew, but for now I’m sharing some March goals.  I have shared goals in the past, and simply typing them up definitely keeps me more accountable, even if no one else reads them.

Goals for March


Lose 5 pounds – I need to lose some of this winter weight I’ve put on.  My workouts are on point; it’s the whole eating thing I have an issue with.  The game plan is to log food into mfp, monitor water intake, eliminate cokes, and keep exercising.  I wish I could eat healthy without having to track my food, but I’m just not there yet.


Easter – Plan everything Easter.  This includes putting out the decorations, buying Easter outfits, and buying Easter basket goodies.  Yes, we are THAT family that coordinates on Easter. #noshame


Vacation – We are headed to Tennessee over spring break.  I need to start researching things to do and places to eat.  We will be going to Nashville and Gatlinburg if anyone has suggestions. 

Blogging – Getting back on track.  Post at least 3 times a week.  That doesn’t sound like much, but I’m trying to be realistic.  With work stuff still up in the air, I could be in survival mode at any moment. 

That’s my March.  It’s looking to be a fun and productive month.  Maybe I’ll check in weekly with my goals just to be super accountable :)    




1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your posts 3x/week. Just saying, haha!

    Miss you! Love the coordinating family picture, it's adorable.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete