Thursday, January 22, 2015

Friday Favorites

Oh my goodness!!  It's been FOREVER since I've blogged, and I have really missed it.  I got busy with the holidays, like most other people.  But I also had some unusual stuff happen at work that made me super busy.  Things are finally starting to slow down, and I feel a sense of normalcy.  But boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do.

My most favorite recent event is that we booked our Disney cruise for October of this year.  I am so excited about this.  This is on our bucket list.  I'm already in full planning mode.  Hallie's first outfit for the trip has arrived.  I'm in love!




Last weekend, I gave Hallie a trim.  What was I thinking?!?!  I really butchered it.  I had to take her to get it fixed.  I am loving the shorter length on her.  Her hair is just so thin that it looks really stringy when it's long.  I actually want it a little shorter now.  I'm thinking a cute little bob.




The weather last weekend was finally warm enough to enjoy some outdoors.  Hallie went to a birthday party in the morning.  






When we got home, she helped Daddy with yard work.  She was in her element.  This girl would live outdoors if we'd let her.  







Ok, I know I'm seriously late to the party.  I got some hunter boots for Christmas.  They're my new favorite shoe even if my step dad makes fun of them.  He cracks me up with all his fashion commentary.  I really should start keeping a list.




My favorite picture of the week.  What is more precious than a sleeping child.  I feel bad for not having as many pictures of Bryson as Hallie.  There are two reasons why I have fewer pictures of him.  One, he's at his dad every other weekend, and the weekends are when I take most of the pictures.  Two, he's at a stage where he doesn't want his picture taken and normally runs the other way when he sees my phone.  So, I sneaked (is it sneaked or snuck??? whatever) in his room the other night and got a picture.  I don't care how old he is, he'll always be my baby boy.
 

I

Linking up with AndreaErica, and Narci for Friday Favorites.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the link-up & loving your post! I got red Hunter's for Christmas too, and I am totally feeling you about them being your new favorite pair of shoes. I love mine and sometimes feel tempted to wear them even when it's not raining! ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog on the link up! I have the same red hunter boots and seriously they are the most fabulous things ever !!!! I even got my little girl some pink ones for Christmas. Have a great weekend
    www.kimmskornerblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted Hunter boots for years, I just can't justify it living in FL. I'd go for red too, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to sign up for disboards. It has everything you might want to know about Disney! It is great and addictive! We love Disney!!!!!!!! Have a great time planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove the Hunter boots! I just got some in navy from the hubs for Christmas! It took a lot, and I mean...A LOT on convincing that I neeeeeeded those boots! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the linkup! The picture of your sleeping boy is so cute, and I LOVE your boots!
    I bet you're so excited about your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love my red hunters! The men at my office like to tease me about it too.but i had dry feet this week when it was pouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your boots! They are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete