Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bucket List

I keep my bucket list in my calendar.  I just add to it when I came across something that I would like to do.  I used to keep my bucket list on my phone in my notes, but it mysteriously disappeared.  A couple of weeks ago, I was cleaning out the junk drawer in the kitchen and found my bucket list from 2009.  It was so neat to see the things that I had done, things that I still need to do, and things that I no longer considered bucket list items.  I can't wait to look back in a few years and see what all I have done on my current bucket list. 




My top 3 on my bucket list all have to do with travel.  We love traveling, exploring new places, and making lifetime memories with the kids.  

I want to take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge so bad.  This will happen next year if we don't go on a Disney Cruise.  We will either go to the Grapevine, TX location or the Kansas City, KS location.  I would love to hear from anyone who has gone. 
 



We are a Disney obsessed family.  Our last trip was nearly a year ago, and I'm starting to have withdrawals.  I've been thinking about an October 2015 cruise with a couple of days in the park.  We could knock off two items on the bucket list, a Disney cruise and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.      




Running a half marathon used to be on my bucket list.  I realized it was going to be pretty hard to do for two reasons.  One, running 5k's was killing my knee.  Two, at this stage of life, I just can't put in the training hours.  So, I didn't just take half marathon off the list, but I upped the ante.  I don't just want to run any half marathon.  I want to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon.  I'm hoping as Hallie gets older, training will be easier to fit in.  As for my knee, we'll just have to see.  I would walk if I have too.  I would be in the happy place on earth :)




Linking up with Andrea for What's On....Your Bucket List.

1 comment:

  1. My mom took my cousins to Great Wolf Lodge a couple years ago. She said it was fun for a night....but said it was too pricey for longer than that. The kids thought it was fun...but mom said they nickle-and-dimed for every thing.

    ReplyDelete