Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up 10/4-10/6

After work Friday I meet up with another mom to buy some Disney outfits.  I am so excited about these outfits.  Hallie is all set for our upcoming trip.

 
After Hallie went to bed, David and I decided to start watching the Blacklist.  I had heard good reviews.  It did not disappoint.  We watched the first 2 episodes and now we’re hooked.

We stayed home from dance on Saturday since Hallie and I were both snotty and congested.  It rained all day Saturday.  I used that opportunity to organize Bryson’s room and sell some of Hallie’s clothes online.  At night time, I got a text from Bryson’s dad saying Bryson had bumps all over him.  He started getting the bumps on Thursday.  We never could figure the cause.  Thankfully, they were gone by Sunday.
 

Sunday we went to church in the morning and picked Bryson up in the afternoon.  We at dinner at Zaxby’s.  Bryson normally eats ranch with his chicken, but he decided to give the Zax sauce a try.  The kid LOVED it.  I think he said it was the best sauce ever 1,864,349 times.  He even asked for some to take home.  Silly boy.


We headed to Ulta and Target after dinner.  On the way we saw an airplane on a trailer.  That’s something you don’t see every day.


We had fun in the Halloween section.  Hopefully the kids don’t get lice.   












No comments:

Post a Comment