Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Stuff & Easter Eggs

My boss let everyone off early today.  So, on the way home I decided to stop at a consignment shop that is normally closed when I get off.  And I scored big.  I found a matching carseat and stroller for the baby.  I had seen this set online.  But the online pictures just don't do it justice.  It's cuter in person, and the material is so soft.  And the best part....I got it for about a fourth of the price, and it's in great condition.  Just one more thing I can cross off of the baby list.




We colored eggs later that night.  Bryson always colors eggs in his underwear.  I'd rather him get color on his skin than his clothes.  I hate having to pretreat clothes or shout out clothes.  So, if I have an opportunity to avoid that, then I'll take it.  I just wonder how old is too old to be coloring eggs in your underwear?? 






No comments:

Post a Comment